Sunday, September 20, 2009

SAVOURY CUPCAKES

 

This morning as I was contemplating a lazy Sunday breakfast (scrambles eggs & toast..few things more satisfying than scrambled eggs...or leftover cupcakes...or Malva pudding..sorry Im rambling)it occurred to me that a cupcake tasting evening for guests could be fantastic, then I thought, what if I made savoury cupcakes? Such as: Cheese cupcakes topped with cream cheese & smoked salmon...yummy(&maybe a dash of spring onion for garnishing).

I just want to try & turn the traditional cupcake upside down. How about vanilla cupcakes topped with cream cheese & strawberries??

OR....Spinach & feta cupcakes topped with Avocado & sour-cream.

OR....Bacon, feta & tomatoe cupcakes topped with mozzarella & cream.

Or..butternut, feta & loads of garlic with roasted pepper cream cheese on top.

Anyway that's what Ive got so far..if you have anymore ideas to add please dont hesitate. I would love to be inspired by you.

For more ideas Click Here!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment