Thursday, September 24, 2009

Awww SWEEEEET!!!

 











Like the title of this post suggests, when I saw this pic I just HAD to share it..its so squishy..OK, so its not a cupcake cake BUT it is GORGEOUS.

Mind you looking at cakes & dresses all the day makes me wonder when if ever it will be my turn!!! Ive been seriously single for so long that at this rate Im going to run out of creative ideas to bag my own 'cupcake'

HAVE to put out a personal AD:

Cupcake baking, slightly loony with too many cats (kidding, only dogs)SWF seeks companion who enjoys cupcakes for breakfast(seriously I polished 4 for breakfast this morning..Im not even going to try & justify myself). Im only joking..sort of. Are you single? Would love to hear your comments(read moaning)!Are you planning a wedding? I would love to hear how you met..so I can start a hate blog..just kidding!!

Seriously though theres alot to be said for being single..for instance this morning I snuggled in with my cupcakes & cocunut squares(alas, Im a sinner), with a cup of sweet tea (not very creative but im all out of ideas so early int he morning). I have my freedom which wives & mums don't have much of...now Im rambling big time.
Still as much as all my fellow married friends try to convince my how 'lucky' I am to be single (I know they are right), I still get a bit warm & fuzzy when I see ultra nunu, squishy pics..sigh!

Oh well if will excuse me I have some frogs to kiss...For some creative ideas Click Here!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment