Friday, October 2, 2009

Cupcakes & Coffee

Cupcakes are of course One of my fave pick-me ups.Having said that one of my other favourite treats is coffee. I say 'treat' because there is so many creative ideas that can be dreamed up. Lately I absolutely love using cinnamon as opposed to sugar. I also really enjoy almond syrup. Nothing like a delicious, creamy , aromatic cuppa accompanying cupcakes. For an interesting creative idea/take on the above make a vanilla cupcakes (see origanl recipe on my blog post "QUICK CUPCAKE RECIPES")add cinnamon to the cupcake batter. Put high quality instant coffee granules in vanilla icing. Decorate cupcakes with a sprinkling of cinnamon & a coffee bean & voila! Quick, easy, creative cupcakes (stylish too)
For more creative ideas Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment